Hey World! I have not done a very good job blogging lately, but now that I have internet at home…maybe I will manage to get in a blog or two a month:)
Here is a recap since I last blogged:
1. Ironman Louisville went perfect and I set a new PR of 11:00:19 seconds. Yes, those extra 19 seconds bother me but it does provide a bit motivation for next year:)
2. I did sign up for Ironman Louisville 2012.
3. My business is going great and I am crazy busy with work. I probably work too much, but I’ll deal with that later.
4. I am now coaching with the Personal Best Triathlon Team along with Sean Edwards and Matt Ebersole
5. Everyting else is the same!
This is my busy season at work. Computrainer classes have started, most of my personal training clients are in town and I am trying to squeeze training in whenever I can. It’s a bit crazy and sometimes overwhelming, but I am a multitasking ninja and I somehow manage to get it all done by the end of the day. Good thing I LOVE my job. Starting my own business was the best thing I could have done for myself.
I have started working with a new coach and I have set my triathlon goals a bit higher than last year. My thought is this: We never know how many opportunities we will have to live out our dreams. I don’t want to wake up one day and feel like I should have, could have but I didn’t and now I am full of regrets. Right now is always the BEST time. So, I am forging along working on my weaknesses and hoping for a successful 2012 season. WOW! 2012! I can’t believe how quickly time flies.